Are you in a bad mood often? Do you have sleep problems?
Do you have health problems which are affecting your sleep?
Do your lifestyle changes affecting your sleep?
Mood tracker helps to monitor your mood and other factors that are affecting your mood.
Mood tracker monitoring:
Mood tracker tracks your mood and finds how many hours of sleep you had, your water intake, your alcohol and cigarette smoke and finds what factors are bringing you down.
It also tells whether you have a problem and how much severe the problem is. With the information provided by the mood tracker, you can make adjustments that bring better life and good sleep.
Benefits of mood tracker:
- You can achieve consistent quality of sleep with the help of mood tracker. For a good night sleep, food, activities and regular schedules are critical factors. If you sleep late in the night or following an irregular schedule, it can be devastating.
- Mood tracker helps to identify your biological rhythm and also helps to find the ability to tolerate medicine, surgery and other activities.
- Mood tracker identifies what is working and what is not and this is the important feature. Your body’s tolerance changes to medications and other regimes time to time. Monitoring regularly with mood tracker keeps you in better control of your health and wellness.
- Mood tracker helps in determining underlying causes of the problem. Sometimes, you may be thinking that you are suffering from some illness. But, you can find out the real problem with mood tracker so that you can resolve the symptoms more effectively than treating the symptoms by themselves.
- You can find which foods are allergic to your body and which are not using the tracker. Once you take some food and allergic to that food, you can avoid that food. It also tracks when your mood changes with certain foods. Certain foods at night disturb your mood leading to lack of sleep. With the help of mood tracker, you can identify the foods that are disturbing your sleep and can avoid those foods at nighttime.
- Mood tracker identifies problem areas that cause symptoms arise. If you are performing exercise or other social activities at the wrong time of the day, it can be harmful. If you are taking certain foods and substances that trigger any problems, mood tracker can identify them. Exercise before bedtime disrupts your sleep. Find out the right time with the help of tracker for a good night sleep.
- It also discovers the severity of the condition when you are going to take the treatment or medicines. Your physician will prescribe small doses because the overreactions with medicines are usually worse. Once the severity of the condition is known, you will respond much quicker.
- Plan before only if you are suffering from chronic illnesses like arthritis, allergies, asthma, migraines, and fibromyalgia. If you are suffering from any disease, you can plan when your symptoms will be worse with the help of mood tracker.